Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Nursery May Not Be Done Yet....

But at least Aiden will be one well dressed baby! Look at all of his clothes that he has already!!



These are all JUST onesies and pajamas!



Jeff and I set out on Saturday in hopes of getting the 3D/4D pictures of Aiden. Well, the little stinker decided to block his face with both his hands and his feet! Even after I got up and walked around for about 10 minutes, he stayed in the same position. He was pretty much folded right in half. I was really bummed as I have been looking forward to seeing his little face for so long. Needless to say, they did not charge us and we will be going back next Saturday to try again. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness look at all those clothes!!! One well dressed baby is right!!! I also had to laugh at the boys putting together the back and play!!!:) Bummer about the photos, but soon enough hopefully he will be ready for them!!