Monday, September 8, 2008

Good News & Bad News

I will start with the bad news: As you can see, I have no 3D ultrasound pictures to share. Aiden is still breech with his hands and feet in front of his face. Little stinker! The ultrasound tech said that we could wait till he flips and come back, but I think that we will just wait to see him until he gets here. If you recall from one of my previous postings below I thought that Aiden was already head down and was relieved that we would not have to look into the methods for "flipping him" as my doctor stated. Ummmm well, I guess I should ask my doctor what that entails.

The good news: Jeff and I finally purchased the crib, dresser and bedding this weekend. I love it! I am so glad that I waited and was able to get what I wanted. The crib and dresser should be here in a week or so. I have a feeling that it is going to all look really great together. My mom and dad gave us the big wooden rocker that they used when Nick and I were babies, so Jeff is going to stain that to match the stain of the crib. I love that I will be able to rock my baby in the same chair as my mom rocked us.

We also spent about 4 hours total going to different stores looking at strollers. Now let me tell you there are so many options! Do we go with the Chicco, the Maxi Cosi, the Bugaboo, the Peg Perego???? Believe it or not Jeff loved this part, he had a lot of fun pushing them all around and learning about all of the different options, who knew? I think he even dreamt about strollers on Saturday night....LOL. I think that we finally decided that we will be getting the Teutonia. This was a brand I had never heard of and it really was appealing to us as first time stroller buyers : ) You can check out the website here: http://www.teutoniausa.com/



No comments: