Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good Stuff....


I just got back from another routine doctors appointment and all good news. Aiden is growing and healthy. Heartbeat was strong at 140 beats per minute. It was obvious to my doctor when he felt around my belly that Aiden is still breech. At my next appointment, on October 14th, if he is still breech, they will send me over to the hospital and they will try to flip him. If this proves to be unsuccessful then we will schedule a C-Section and take him about a week early, around November 7th.

Then....some more exciting news. Go to www.architecturaldepot.com and scroll down to "What's New". You are now looking at official Foamtec product. Architectural Depot just became one of our new dealers!

Oh and last but certainly not least. Jeff and I picked up and assembled the crib and dresser/changing table last night. I will be working on the nursery all weekend and will post pictures just as soon as it is done.

No comments: