Monday, October 11, 2010

Munchy is FOUR months!

I had started to call Harper, "Munchy" (short for Munchkin) when she was so little. Now that she is NOT so little, Munchy still works because she likes to eat/munch so much. Not that it's any secret with all of the wonderful rolls that are present in her tutu.

She is about 13 pounds now.
She can roll from back to front.
She smiles 23 out of 24 hours a day.
She LOVES her brother.
She is laughing now.
She yells a lot just out of happiness.
She sleeps 7-8 hours at night (thank you formula).
Her eyes just keep getting bigger and bluer, like her brother's.

My dear friend Lisa made Harper her adorable headband and tutu. I have had SO many compliments on them! If anyone wants one, let me know and I can give you Lisa's contact information.












Oh, and mom, to answer your question, no, I do not think her face is thinning out. It must have just been an optical illusion. I'll mention to her that you thought so though : )

3 comments:

lisahix said...

Stacy Harper is a gem in her tutu and headband! I'm so glad you are enjoying them as much as bryn and I are!

The Brown Family said...

what a doll! i love the cute rolls. corbin is skinny so I don't get to see too many rolls around here (well, except for my own :))

BellaDaddy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!