Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The City

I love, love San Francisco. It's so full of life, the people watching is amazing, and the shopping....well it's bananas (that one is for you Jeff). We made another trip last weekend to meet up with Uncle Mikey and just hang out for the day. Harper lounged in the lobby of the JW for a bit, we all played in the park and then watched the airshow while eating lunch, high up on the outdoor deck of the Macy's building. It was a perfect day. I am working on getting Jeff to move there, but I think it will take A LOT more than a few "pleases" and eyelash batting. In fact I think he shut me down completely. At least it's only a little over an hour away.








3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

your kids are so cute! i agree, i love san fran! Jon's parents live a few hours away from there and I am hoping to go next time we are out for a visit. Maybe we can meet up there? :)

BellaDaddy said...

Dang, now I am homesick :-)

Miss you, but glad to see the smiles on your blog!

Michaela Lopez said...

Oh my goodness Aiden looks like such a big boy in these pics. Crazy how it happens over night. And of course Harper is adorable. Looks like fun.