Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ok...Ok...

so I know it has been a few weeks since I was able to update, but I promise it is coming. We all made it back from our WONDERFUL vacation. Aiden was amazing on the plane. He slept about 2 hours on the way there and almost all 3 hours on the way back. He was an absolute gem the entire vacation.

He is learning to do new things so quickly. I can seriously, hardly keep up! The first is that he is learning how to really express his emotions...LOL. It is pretty funny how quickly he can get so mad at me. I try not to laugh at him but it's truly funny. It is becoming increasingly apparent that he has mommy's temper, but it is always very short lived.

As of last night he started crawling...not scooting around...he is at a full blown crawl. He is also climbing and standing up on everything. In a panic will be running to Babies R' Us in the next day or so to gather all items necessary to soften sharp corners, block hallways, and make drawers and cupboards baby proof (this last one is mostly already been done, thank goodness). I know, I said I was going to do this before, but the time just got away from us.

Jeff and I are leaving again to go to Cincinnati for my dear friends wedding next Thursday. We will be gone for 4 days. Yep, first time I've left the baby and nope, not prepared for that. I have every intention to avoid confronting this until I have to. I know he will be in great hands with Grandma and Grandpa Martz though.

I promise I will TRY to upload all the Cabo pictures this evening. Hope everyone is well!

No comments: