Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cabo San Lucas 2009

Disclaimer: Not that you need to know this or care, but I am disappointed at the quality of these since we didn't use the digital camera. Instead we used the "still image" setting on our video camera. Bummer. We did however get some good video, that I will be posting at a later date. But anyway here is the family vacay 2009. ENJOY ~ we did.

Grandma and Aiden Swimming

Sushi? We LOVE Sushi!



Grandpa sharing his Cheetos



Matchy Matchy (Misfits tattoo, meet Misfits onsie)

Sleepy Monkey

Group Shot

Mowhawk man


Lemon Family

Just the boys


Father and Son



I think I'm funny in my tent




MY GRANDPA not yours







The End

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

I want to eat him up he is so cute! What a fun vacation. Your fam is so cute and you and your mom are getting seriously outnumbered with all those boys! Have so much fun at Meg's wedding. I am so sad I won't be there, but I will be thinking of you all!! Take lots of pics so you can share.