Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How Well Do You Know Your Husband?

I don't have much news. I am fighting a cold, which is a bummer. I guess it was only a matter of time. It's the first time I have been sick for about a year and a half. Aiden has had a little bit of a snot-nose and has been sleeping with mommy and daddy the last couple nights. Or let me re-phrase that, Aiden has been not-sleeping with mommy and daddy, Jeff and I both went to work on Tuesday with about 3 1/2 hours of sleep, but last night was better. I talked to Aiden earlier today and asked that he kindly go ahead and sleep thru the night tonight, so that will be nice.....



One of my girlfriends sent me this fun survey. If you are reading this and have a blog then TAG-YOUR-IT, fill it out and post it! I sent Jeff the wife one. I will post that to see how well he really knows me, as soon as I get it from him.
Happy Hump Day!

How well do you really know your husband? :

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Motocross, Snowboarding, Wake boarding OR The Hills.....ha
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? It would be easier to list the ones he actually likes. But OK, he hates pickles, and cooked carrots.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what would he order? Long Island Iced Tea
5. Where did he go to high school? Horizon
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11? I always forget.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Boats
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham and Cheese - hold everything else...
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Chicken Caesar Salad
10. What is his favorite cereal? Froot Loops - with no milk
11. What would he never wear? Teva's
12. What is his favorite sports team? I don't think he has one.
13. Who did he vote for? OBAMA
14. Who is his best friend? 'emuah, he told me :)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Talk to him when he is on the phone
16. What is his heritage? I don't know
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? he wouldn't eat cake
18. Did he play sports in high school? Soccer and Track and Field
19. What could he spend hours doing? Snowboarding
20. What is one unique talent he has? Making super cute babies.


1 comment:

Tortora Family said...

These pictures are GREAT of Aiden! Super cute!! Greg and I both have been active members of the no sleep club the last few weeks. Guiliana is teething and as of today her ears are a bit red (DR said it might turn into an infection...might not). She goes to sleep fine in her crib but if she wakes up (which she has been every night for the past few weeks) she does what we call her "sad cry" and so we put her in bed with us. She sleeps a bit and then whines, sleeps, then whines. Needless to say it is making for some very sleepless nights! I actually should be sleeping right now!! LOL! Hang in there my friend!