Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mommy & Me

Aiden and I got up earlier than usual today so we could go to our first "Mommy & Me" group. (By early, I mean around 8:00 a.m. as opposed to our normal 10:00 a.m.) I know, I never really saw myself doing this either, but it was surprisingly refreshing. This particular group is set up by Kaiser, for new moms in the Folsom area. I think I am going to start going every Thursday morning as I actually really enjoyed myself. I also got to weigh Aiden and he now weighs 9 pounds! So in a little less than 3 weeks he has gained 2 pounds.

Aiden and I then went over to Paychex to pick up payroll and he got to meet all the nice ladies that have been waiting so long to see him, then we went over to the Dollar Store to pick up some wrapping paper. For some reason this year I feel like I am not getting into the holidays as quickly as I have in the past. I think it must have to do with the fact that everything has been such a whirlwind since the baby has arrived. As you can see Aiden is having a hard time getting excited as well:

2 comments:

The Mausbach Family said...

You are so funny putting your baby in a stocking :) What a perfect little Christmas present!

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

that was a super cute picture!!