Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Year Almost Gone!

Wow, I cannot believe that tomorrow night is New Years Eve!! What a wonderful and blessed year Jeff and I have had.

2008 RECAP: We got married, went on our honeymoon to St. Maarten, started our own business, purchased a new baby-hauler (the Murano), went to Cabo on our annual family vacation, moved into a house, and lastly HAD A BABY!
Just typing this makes me once again realize really how much I have to be thankful for. I have a feeling that 2009 is going to be just as good.

Jeff and I really had a lovely Christmas holiday with the family. Plus, Aiden started smiling (on purpose, not just gas bubbles)on Christmas Eve! It is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. The best present I could ask for. Some of the pictures attached shows it a little, but in the next few days I will be trying to get video of it.








3 comments:

Tortora Family said...

A baby's smile is so precious isn't it. He is super stinking cute!!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I am glad that you had such a great Christmas!!! I hope you have a wonderful New Year as well!!!

Libby said...

How ADORABLE!!! What a wonderful X-Mas for you and your family.