Monday, January 18, 2010

Seriously, who needs a yard guy when you've got The Boss outside helping?



After we did not pick up the leaves in the backyard for a number of weeks that I don't feel comfortable disclosing, all 3 of us decided that it needed to be done on Saturday. Jeff does the front yard consistently, however the backyard was a different story. By the sixth leaf pile I decided it was time to pull out the number for the yard service. Hey, were from Arizona, leaves are a pain!! So to answer the question above, WE need a yard guy. Granted, even though the yard looks spotless now, and we felt a sense of accomplishment, I feel comfortable letting the yard guy maintain it's spotless-ness for the duration.

2 comments:

Libby Barbee said...

These pictures are SO cute!!! Looks like he was having a blast.

P.S. you are too funny, "a number of weeks that I don't feel comfortable disclosing"

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness those photos of Aiden are precious, he is so cute!!!