Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've been awarded....


Mrs. Rosky awarded me the Honest Scrap Award. I am supposed to tell you ten, random, honest things about myself. Here they are, in no particular order.

1. At age 16, my first real job was at the "Q" health club, doing telemarketing. Not because my parents made me, I just thought it would be fun to have a job. I got over that real fast.

2. I don't like going to movie theatres. If I am going to watch a movie, I want it to be at home, on my couch, with my blanket and pillows.

3. If I had to choose a "last supper" it would be King Crab Legs. I could eat pounds of these.

4. When I am stressed out, I organize things or paint my nails.

5. I detest going to the grocery store, and I feel like I am there once a week no matter how much I buy the trip before.

6. I know that I have slight form of OCD. I'm not Rain Man or anything, but I have to do many things a certain way, or I won't do them at all. For example, if Jeff let me, I could sit and debate a purchase and weigh my options forever. I do this with everything. When buying baby food, I must purchase an even number of jars. I only like to watch TV when the volume is on even numbers. I know the number of pumps of lotion necessary to cover the lower half of my body vs. my upper half. I re-fold Aiden's onesies in his drawer at least once a week. I don't know....I just like doing it....LOL. Anyway, I could actually have a whole separate post for this one.

7. I will never eat an orange popsicle with vanilla ice cream filling. It's related to eating one when I was very young and had the flu.

8. I often forget exactly how old I am. I could have sworn last week that I was 28. No such luck, after doing the math, I'm 29. Darn.

9. I have a habit of hiding money from myself, in hopes of finding and using it when I really need it. There is a $100 bill somewhere in my house that I have been looking for since July. I have stopped hiding money.

10. Two of my biggest pet peeves are:
* when adults talk baby talk to other adults (spouses/friends/co-workers) GAG.
* when parents let their children run around in public places all crazy



And now, I am awarding the following people. C'mon, it's only ten.

David

Katie

Lisa

1 comment:

BellaDaddy said...

Tee Hee...I loved reading this...BUT...I havent received no stinking badge...yet LOL!

Cheers!