Monday, January 4, 2010

Just because it's fun to talk about....

....and I feel like I need to document this stuff like I did for Aiden.

This pregnancy so for at 15 weeks:

- The bad news: I was lucky enough to have a slight round of morning sickness. Yippee! This is payback for bragging during the last pregnancy that I was morning sickness free. This lasted till about week 12. This was compounded by migraine headaches.

- The good news: Both morning sickness and headaches have completely vanished.

- The weirdest craving to date: Wheat thins dipped in Italian dressing. Fairly early in the pregnancy as I sat eating this concoction I thought to myself, "This is so good, but what is the reason for this?" My cravings are completely different. With Aiden I consumed massive amounts of sweets. Notably donuts, and lots of them. This time, I want salt, please pass the french fries and pickles.

- Most noticeable difference: I am showing MUCH faster this time. Currently in the beginning of my 4th month, I look about the size that I did by the end of my 5th month. Thanks for pointing that out by the way my love, you are a gem.

And last but not least, Jeff's quote of the week:

Jeff: "So, does this mean that we get another baby shower?"

Me: "Yes, Jeff, I think so."

Jeff: "Awesome! Let's put a new flat screen on the list this time."

Me: (mid eye roll) "Jeff, Babies R' Us doesn't have flat screens."

1 comment:

BellaDaddy said...

ROFLMAO on the flat screen...Good Going Jeff! And hey, here is one for you...it may make u hungry...or puky...LOL My Mom, when preggers (13 times) craved...drum roll please: Pickles and Peanut Butter Sandwiches...AAARGH! Could you imagine? Wait, maybe you can LOL


Kudos!

PS Love the new header pic ;-)