Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

Since Thanksgiving is in 2 days, it only seemed right for me to acknowledge the many things that I am so thankful for. Here they are, in no particular order.

{my happy little monkey}

{my job}
{sushi}
{amazing husband}
{venti, decaf, breve latte, extra hot with one equal}
{snooze button}
{family - nuclear and extended}
{Black Friday sales}
{mine and my family's health}
{cozy fires}
{little brothers}
{my faith}
{best friends}
{yes, I too joined in on the madness they call Twilight}
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with friends and family! Jeff, Aiden and I are going up to Napa for Thanksgiving to partake in some much needed R&R. Enjoy the long weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Tgiving to you guys and enjoy the trip to Napa.
Love to all.
Granma Paula and Granpa Kevin

Libby said...

That was a very nice post =) Have a wonderful time!!!

Mocha Dad said...

I'm also thankful for coffee. Coffee is my friend.

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

Aww great post! Hope you had a great thanksgiving! One of these days when you come to visit I want to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved your little picture thanks :-)
Michaela