Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Boy


Dear Aiden,

If there was ever a moment when I knew that our lives had changed completely, it was the day that you were born. My whole reality changed in that instant that I became your mom.

Ever since you came out into this world, I've become a better person. You have helped me to be patient, loving, compassionate, understanding, responsible, and focused. All of this is because of you, and I will always try to be the best person I can be for you.

You, my sweet little boy, are the main reason why I feel joy in my heart everyday. I feel so blessed to be your mommy. God knew exactly what He was doing when He gave you to me. He knew that you were exactly what I needed.

I am looking forward to each passing day, that I get to watch you grow. I have loved you even before you were born. I love you now, and forever.

Happy birthday Monkey....

Love,
Mama

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! Can't wait to meet you! :)

Libby said...

Ok, I am crying now....that was so sweet! Happy Birthday Aiden!