Monday, April 20, 2009

First Time On The Boat

On Saturday the weather was so nice that we decided to take the boat out. Being that this is Jeff's favorite thing to do, we were very curious to see how Aiden would like it. As we figured, he loved it and didn't cry even once.
Once naptime came around we put him in his carseat under the shade, between the two front seats. The cool breeze and the vibration of the motor put him right to sleep. This was a nice chance for us just to relax and lounge in the sun.







Unfortunately, this relaxation did not last for long. Once we got back home I immediately felt extremely sick and flu-ish. For the next 12 hours I came down with the worst case of the flu I have had in a long time. Thinking back, I have not felt that sick in a good 10 years, at least. Thankfully, it was just that, a 12-hour bug and I felt fine by yesterday around noon. Just when we thought all was fine, Jeff came down with the exact same thing. He went to bed about 4:00 pm yesterday, and is currently still in bed now. I think he even got it a little worse than I did! Aiden seems to be totally fine, thank goodness.

I don't like to speculate, but I think this lovely virus came from Aiden's little friend Leo. He was sick on Friday afternoon. We figured that keeping Aiden out of public daycare might avoid some of the germs......wrong again....

3 comments:

BellaDaddy said...

I wanna ride on that boat too...looks like I could sit in a bumpy and fall asleep, right fast :-)

Adorable!

Hope u BOTH feel better soon....

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

Soo cute on the boat with the bumbo chair!!! I am soo sorry you got soo sick... that is no fun espeically when you still have to be a mommmy! feel better!

Unknown said...

Cute photos! Stylin' on a boat!

John
http://johnandstevearehavingababy.blogspot.com