Monday, April 6, 2009

Apparently I'm A Regular Comedian

Email between Jeff and I this morning:

FROM:Stacy
TO:Jeff

Subject: What I do.....let's make this a little clearer

wash/fold all the laundry
cook dinner every single night
straighten/clean up the house the majority of the time
give the baby all his bathes
feed the baby all of his meals
make the bottles every night for the next day
change the majority of the diapers
get the baby dressed for bed/day time
put away the baby's clothes
put the baby to bed every night
feed the baby in the middle of the night
de-constipate the baby and do all the gross jobs, like using the booger sucker
I also have a job during the day like you do

Now, you can pick 3 of these things that you will start doing every day and I will not complain about you leaving your trash around, leaving hair in the sink/counter, (after I have cleaned for 2 hours), not putting in any effort to put your clothes away when I clean EVERY single article of clothing you have, (PLUS put the majority of them away), I also won't complain when you leave clothes on the floor, only take the trash out when it is piled to the very top, and putting things back in the fridge/cupboard when the container is empty.

OR you can take a step back and realize that I hate to nag and these simple things are not a lot to ask.

Now, you may list the things that you do, and if you need me to help with some of them, I can help... let's work together on this before I completely lose my mind and have to get b*tch lips with you again.

Thank you kindly,

________________________
Stacy Lemon


5 minutes later: (Phone Rings) Jeff says: " Ha, Ha babe your funny, you should post that on the blog. "

God help me.......funny wasn't my goal here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is to funny!!!

BellaDaddy said...

Geez, u would think u 2 were married! LMAO

Tortora Family said...

Wow, that list you gave to Jeff is the same exact one that I have recited to Greg on countless occasions! He too tries to make it a joke!! STUPID BOYS!!

Mindy and Jeremy Cull said...

I am laughing soo hard!! That was perfectly put.... silly men.. they really do have such a good deal when they marry great women like us who take care of them!!

The Brown Family said...

I am dying laughing over here! Love it! I feel like I have had that exact conversation before...down to the exact same list! Love it!!

The Mausbach Family said...

I too have picked my battles with Ted as well. As soon as I start "b--tching" about all the stuff I do, he'll remind me that he does all the yard work, takes care of the cars, and the bills. My "b-tching" stops there, because those are things I have no desire to do :)