Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Unfortunately The Countdown Has Begun

I regret to inform you all that this is my last week of maternity leave. Those 12 weeks absolutely flew by! I am of course sad, but I know after the first few days it will get better. I am thankful that Jeff and I are in a situation where we can have the sitter come to the house and I am also able to come home everyday at lunch to nurse him. Hopefully before too, too long I will be able to strictly devote my time to Foamtec and work from home. I am feeling optimistic in the fact that 2009 is going to be a good year : )
That's really all the news I have for now. I am going to go and snuggle with my little guy and enjoy the remainder of the time I have. I leave you with some of the latest cute pictures.

Beanie: courtesy of Uncle Nick
Camo Pants: courtesy of Grandpa Martz.




This past weekend Uncle Mikey came out to visit us and we had a really nice time. Aiden loves Uncle Mike and always has big smiles for him, however, we asked Aiden to give us only serious looks for this photo shoot.


No comments: