Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Trip To Tahoe!


Last Friday, Jeff, Aiden and I, along with Nick and two of his friends, all went up to Tahoe for the weekend. Besides a little detour we took on Friday on the way up, we had a really good time. (the detour story is another post for a different day) Anyway, this was the first of many trips for Aiden and he did so well. We bought him a little snow suit before we went and he was happy and cozy the whole weekend.
Jeff and I did not do any gambling, but I am pretty sure the boys came home with their wallets a little lighter.









2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

how fun! I love vacations and miss them. We don't get to go nearly often enough. Aiden is so adorable! You need to come to AZ to visit so I can hold him.

Anonymous said...

Aiden is already getting so big...he looks so adorable in his hats and snow suit. You look great Stace. Glad to see that you all had a good time and you didn't lose any money.