Monday, August 16, 2010

Long time no see!


Yes, I admit I have more than neglected the blog. But for good reason.....we have had so much fun stuff going on. Miss Harpie is already 2 1/2 months old! She has doubled her weight and is smiling all the time. Aiden is wonderful and is starting to talk up a storm. I personally have spent a lot of time getting healthy and learning new things about myself every day. I can say that my state of mind has improved a great deal and I am thankful and much more appreciative for all the gifts in my life. There are truly so many.

Besides that......I recently celebrated my 30th birthday in Arizona with all of my very favorite people. I was originally just going out for a week with Harper to spend time with my mom while my dad was out of town (a girls weekend, ya know?) and then the night before I had to leave, I was sitting on the couch feeling sad, and in walked my beautiful son and handsome husband. I almost fell off the couch I was so surprised. Jeff had arranged for us to spend the night at a fabulous resort while Grandma and Grandpa watched the babies, and then this was accompanied by two days at the resort pool with family and friends. It was by far the best birthday I have ever had. Thank you to all who made it so memorable.

3 comments:

SurprisedMom said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Harper is a beautiful baby!

What a good looking group of family and friends you have!

That's a wonderful photo of you, Aiden, Bella and Bella Daddy. (I know him, well his blog, anyway. :)

BellaDaddy said...

Altho brief, we had a GREAT time in the heat...and being able to hold the little one was awesome...not to mention, a Hug from you...priceless!!

Ladee said...

Great pictures. Looks like it was a fun time in HOT Phoenix. The children are adorable. Belated Happy Birthday!