Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sad. Pathetic. Disturbed. Creepy.

Are all words that come to mind when I was bombarded by comments left from some anonymous visitors to my blog this afternoon.

I hate to give a nasty comment too much momentum or steam but I thought you would all get a good laugh out of this. I have officially gotten hate mail. I have to admit it took me off guard, but then I began to get the giggles because it was quite obvious that they had not read the post in the manner in which it was intended. And even more obvious is the fact that they have some internal demons/issues that they must battle with. So in general, I feel sorry for them.

I have deleted the comments from the actual post, but here they are below, so kindly left on the Nekkid Baby post from a few weeks ago.

"He looks like a fat pig when he is naked! Put som mayonnaise and mustard and an apple in his mouth and then...oink oink"

"Why post pictures of your naked child on internet? Respect him for heavens sake and stop bragging about exposing a naked child. Shame on you."


The last comment, I won't even post as is was so inappropriate.

Yes, this is a public blog, so people are able to comment as they like. I find it unfortunate and cowardly that these have all been left by "anonymous" bloggers and some creep who goes by the name of "Anna". Most likely, better known as some nasty old man that is probably listed on the Megan's Law website.

Am I mad? No, how can I be, it's a public blog (for now). Am I disturbed? Yes, that there are people in the world of this mentality. Will I probably make my blog private from now on? Possibly, but I certainly will no longer accept anonymous comments.

So, "anonymous" go ahead and comment again.....oh yeah you can't. God bless you, idiots.

To friends and family, you will still be able to leave comments, they will just require my approval first.

2 comments:

Schmitz Family said...

Stacey!! This is Carrie, Katies sister. Love checking in on you guys but this was sooo disturbing to me! Im going private. What a loser!! Scary that people have nothing better to do! xoxox Merry Christmas!

BellaDaddy said...

Pathetic...they hide behind their computers...because they can.

You are the BEST mom...and I would know.

Happy New Year!