Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Busy Beaver

Sorry about the novice video skills. You would think I would have this down by now. I am not sure how to turn this. I figured I would still post it though, sorry if it gives you motion sickness. As you can see Aiden is all over the place. We are in the process of learning not to touch the Christmas tree ("no touchy") and the fireplace ("hot"). I didn't know I said these things until I heard myself on video. I will go home and work on more complete sentences.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As always he is such a cutie!!! Cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!

BellaDaddy said...

No Offense, but..um, er, ahem...the title of this post? Dont you remember? That "busy beaver" is what rewarded you with this little bundle of joy in the first place TEE HEE!

I know, I know, CRASS! Expect anything less of me? LOL

Happy Holidays!