Monday, July 28, 2008

Cannot seem to make up my mind!

Jeff and I finally registered at Babies R Us yesterday. It only took us 2 hours! Let me tell you, it was actually really overwhelming for me. Not to mention I am now apparently the type of person that will stand there in the aisle and debate about what brand of bottles to buy for a good 10 minutes. I don't know if I have always been like this, but many thanks to Jeff for only rolling his eyes a couple of times....ha ha.

I actually was even able to find bedding that I liked. However, after all of the research I did on the "green theme" room and asking everyone to vote on the different patterns, I woke up the other day and decided not to do green anymore. (Thank you to everyone who voted !)I know, it's annoying to me too. Here is the bedding I registered for instead:
Now I think I will have to start researching furniture. We will definitely be doing the dark stained wood. Or will we? Who knows how many times I will change my mind about that!

1 comment:

The Mausbach Family said...

Awww Stacy I love it! I love the blue and dark brown...Jenna's room is pink and dark brown and it's so cute! The dark brown we used on the wall is a "perfect" brown. I still have some of it, you should see it when you're in town next :) (Didn't I tell you that you would change your mind a few times???) And don't worry I stand and stare at baby things for way too long as well (it's harder to do when I actually have the kids with me) But you just want to make sure you're getting the best things for your little baby...ya know? (sorry about the long comment) ~xoxo~