Friday, December 3, 2010

Turkey Day in Reno

I know I am a little tardy on this post, but better late than never. Jeff and I were able to get away for some much needed rest and relaxation. It was so wonderful, but we did miss the kiddies.











Reno was absolutely gorgeous after the big storm. We went snowboarding the day after and it was a beautiful 40 degrees outside. By noon Jeff and I were shedding layers and managed to get some serious raccoon eyes from our glasses. We stayed right on the river in a timeshare hotel, an early Christmas present from my parents. Thanks so much mom and dad! Now that Thanksgiving is over it's time to decorate for Christmas! It's my favorite time of the year, plus this year Aiden will have a better idea about Santa. So much fun to be had.

1 comment:

BellaDaddy said...

WOW, your pics make Reno look totally Rockin!

Happy Holi-Daze!