Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spring Time!

Well here in Northern CA, it has finally warmed up enough to enjoy the weather outside. It is holding pretty steady right now at about 85-90 degrees during the day, and the best part is that it always cools off so nicely at night. I know that you guys in Arizona pretty much feel like you are smack dab in the middle of summer with the 115 degrees. I have to say I don't think that Jeff or I miss that part so much. So I thought I would take this opportunity to rub it in a little. Maybe that will make you come out to visit!

Now that Jeff and I are in a house it is fun for us to be able to host BBQ's on the weekends. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend! Try to stay cool :)

(He obviously didn't really get any sips, he just likes put EVERYTHING in his mouth, including Inge's beer)


No comments: