Aiden just loves lounging in our bed in the mornings. He is 2 weeks old today! We took him for his second doctors appointment and her exact words were, "He's perfect". Duh, we are already aware of this.... :) Aiden has gained one pound since his last doctors appointment two weeks ago. He now weighs a whole 7 pounds and 1 ounce. Last night was the third night in a row that he only woke up once! Hey, I am allowed to brag a little, right? Now we just need to keep our fingers crossed that this continues.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Shhhh, Don't Tell My Husband.......
.....I am in love with another man.


Aiden just loves lounging in our bed in the mornings. He is 2 weeks old today! We took him for his second doctors appointment and her exact words were, "He's perfect". Duh, we are already aware of this.... :) Aiden has gained one pound since his last doctors appointment two weeks ago. He now weighs a whole 7 pounds and 1 ounce. Last night was the third night in a row that he only woke up once! Hey, I am allowed to brag a little, right? Now we just need to keep our fingers crossed that this continues.
Aiden just loves lounging in our bed in the mornings. He is 2 weeks old today! We took him for his second doctors appointment and her exact words were, "He's perfect". Duh, we are already aware of this.... :) Aiden has gained one pound since his last doctors appointment two weeks ago. He now weighs a whole 7 pounds and 1 ounce. Last night was the third night in a row that he only woke up once! Hey, I am allowed to brag a little, right? Now we just need to keep our fingers crossed that this continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He IS perfect! 7 lbs. 1 oz.!!! That's still smaller than my girls!! They were 7 10, and 7 12. I'm so glad you and Aiden are doing so great! (Cute story...right now Cadie is still napping and Jenna is sitting in front of her door waiting for her to get up...like a little puppy dog!! She loves to play with Cadie!) Take care.
much love~
Jill
Words can not even describe how cute those pictures are!!! He gets cuter by the day I swear!! Glad things are going to well!!!!
aww.... he is just soo darn cute! you guys are making me have the baby itch.. I just wish I could hold him and snuggle him!
Post a Comment